Mark Kermode’s bottom 5 films of the year were:
5. Nightmare on Elm Street
4. Eat Pray Love (vomit)
1. Sex and the City 2
You know what I haven’t seen any of those films. So there are some advantages of not being a professional film reviewer. I guess you must have to see a lot of dud films.
Here are my bottom 10 for the year. Feel free to let me know which you would add:
10. Adventure Land – boring, don’t think I watched it to the end.
9. Nine – inane.
8. Daybreakers – looked like a cheap version of matrix meets twilight and ends up being just another zombie film.
7. The Losers – wish i had lost this rip off of the expendables – which was useless too.
6. Brooklyn’s Finest – remind me to avoid Brooklyn if this is the best they can churn out.
5. Law Abiding Citizen – Gerard Butler has to be one annoying screen presence and this is just a mean and ugly film.
4. Dinner for Shmucks – mean film about a man who makes art out of dead mice.
3. Last Airbender – lets hope this is the last we hear of this story.
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeekwal – I should have learned my lesson from the first film.
1. 500 days of Summer – 500 too many.
The moral of this story is that i should read reviews more closely before I rent a movie!